What Are We Asking For?
We have put together Fact Sheets on each topic so you can learn more and speak with your legislators about these funding requests:
How to get started:
- Learn about the issues.
- Find find out who your elected officials are and how to reach them.
- Sign up for BIAV updates at the bottom of this page. As a subscriber, you will be the first to hear if a call to action is needed!
- Whether you speak or write to a legislator, you can use our letter templates to share your thoughts or discuss your needs.
- Tell your story! It is the real life day to day struggles you face and successes you achieve that make our needs known and inspire others to take action.
- Plan to attend the public hearing on January 2nd or write a letter or email and send it to your state Delegate and Senator.
- Attend Brain Injury Awareness Day February 5th! We'll have everything you need to give to your elected officials and ask for their support. If you can't be there in person, you can still participate in our Virtual Awareness Day.