Register to Attend
Clinician Implementation Workshop for the Resilience & Adjustment Intervention (RAI)
Upon successful completion of all workshop components, participants will earn a Certificate of Completion by the VCU TBI Model System verifying their ability to independently implement the intervention.
Registrants will receive an electronic version of the intervention, a printed handbook mailed to you, and a certificate of completion. Register early to receive the handbook prior to the workshop.
Click Here to Register for the Pre-Conference Workshop Only - To register for the conference and the workshop complete the register form below.
6 Psychology Continuing Education units available. Limited to 20 participants.
Necessary Qualifications for Workshop Participation
The RAI is designed to be implemented by psychologists, counselors, social workers, psychotherapists, and psychiatrists who have:
- Completed the minimum degree and certification requirements for practice in their discipline;
- Permitted to practice independently or practice under the supervision of an independent practitioner certified in the RAI;
- Have prior experience working with patients who have TBI, and;
- Are trained to perform individual counseling or psychotherapy.
Join us for this two day brain injury rehabilitation conference. If you are not able to attend all sessions live, access to the recordings of the sessions will be available until 5:00 p.m. on May 21, 2021.
*Members of the Brain Injury Association of Virginia receive a $25 discount! You can join as a member during the registration process to receive the discount.
Undergrad, graduate and resident students are invited to join us. If you are not able to attend all sessions live, access to recordings of the sessions will be available until 5:00 p.m. on May 21, 2021.
*Discounted registration available under "additional options" section of registration form. Limited number of student registrations available.
Things to know before your register:
- Limited space available, register early!
- Brain Injury Association of Virginia members receive a discount on registration.
- Learn more about membership.
- No refunds will be issued, but you may designate a substitute to take your place. Please email us at email@example.com.