Prevention and Taking Care of Yourself
Mental Health Strategies
- Managing Stress
- Stuck at Home? We Have Some Ideas
- How to Talk to Your Kids about the Virus
- How to Cope with COVID-19 Anxiety, Stress, Irritability and Uncertainty
- Emotional Impact of Social Distancing (BIAA Video Series)
- View Remaining Resilient: Balance Stress from Brain Injury and Coronavirus Webinar
- Mental Health, Substance Use, and Suicidal Ideation During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Resources for Students
- Virtual Education & Students with Disabilities Resource Guide
- WrightsLaw - Corona virus Facts.
- Educating all Learners
- U.S Department of Education - Resources for Learning at Home
- Resources for Supporting Youth and Families During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Helping students with Brain Injuries Return to School
- BrainSTEPS - online learning for students with mild/concussion, moderate, & severe Acquired brain injuries
Virginia Department of Social Services has launched a new web page and mobile app designed as a one stop resources for individuals, families and businesses to access benefits, services, and critical information.
NEW!! Department of Medical Assistance Services
Personal protective equipment, or PPE, including disposable masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer, is available to employers of record (EORs) participating in the consumer direction program at no charge. This PPE is available to EORs to provide attendants with the appropriate protection while they care for the Medicaid member.
EORs can place an order each month through December 30, 2020.
To be eligible for this program, the EOR must employ attendants who provided services and were paid during the previous month. New consumer-directed services participants can send an email to CDSF@dmas.virginia.gov to get access to the program.
To order PPE for your attendants, click here or go to: https://dmas-ppe.medicaid-resources.com. You will need your employer identification number used with your fiscal/employer agent and the member's Medicaid ID number.
For more information about the use gloves and face masks, click the links below: