Professional membership is for professionals interested in connecting with and supporting Virginia's brain injury community through active application of their professional knowledge and skills.
Key professional member benefits include:
- Networking opportunities with professional peers and people impacted by brain injury in various settings
- Listing in online professional directory*
- Free webinars
- Discounts on exhibiting
- Discounts on trainings
- Membership certificate for display
- Guest blog posts
- Full rights to hold office
- Subscription to BIAV communications including industry insights, news, and trends
Membership fees are based on a calendar year – January 1 - December 31, and are not pro-rated.
*The directory is for professionals who offer brain-injury related services such as legal, medical, clinical, financial planning, etc.