Making Headway 2020 - CEU's
Continuing Education Units (CEUs); are units of credit for participation in an accredited program designed for professionals with certificates or licenses to practice. CEUs for this event are provided by Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). Registering for CEUs allows VCU to record an individual’s successful completion of various activities, allowing individuals to earn CEUs in order to maintain or increase expertise in a career field or renew professional licenses.
While CEUs are generally used for professional continuing education requirements, anyone can sign up for CEUs. For professionals, it is solely up to the certifying agency-not VCU-whether to accept or decline VCU CEUs.
BIAV is also able to provide general certificates of participation to attendees upon request. Email email@example.com post-event with your request.
- Go to VCU's course listing; create an account if you don't already have one.
- Log in and choose this event: Making Headway 2020. (If you do not see the event listed check back a few weeks prior to the event).
- Pay the $30 fee for the CEUs and enroll.
Note: You have up to 14 days after the event to sign up to receive CEUs. BIAV will not collect any CEU payments.
Once you have attended the event and viewed any recordings available you need to:
- Complete the attendance form (link below). Form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the learning assessment (link below) for each session (live or on-demand) you attended. This is required by VCU.
Note: you have until November 28 to complete these two forms. BIAV will be confirm your participation with VCU.
The below activities need to be completed by November 28th to receive CEU's:
To receive your CEU's you must also complete the learning assessment linked here.