Individual/Family membership is for anyone with a brain injury, family caregivers, and others who want to support BIAV's mission and goals.
Key individual/family member benefits:
- Access to other people with brain injuries and family members in various settings
- Free webinars
- Discounts on conferences, events, and trainings
- Subscription to BIAV communications including industry insights, news, and trends
- Full right to hold office
- Your membership also allows BIAV to continue representing your interests to legislators and policymakers as we work to sustain and strengthen Virginia's brain injury service system.
Membership fees are based on a calendar year – January 1 - December 31, and are not pro-rated.
$35 for individuals
$50 for entire family