Business membership is for organizations interested in connecting with and supporting Virginia's brain injury community through active application of their professional knowledge and skills. Business members have full rights to hold office.
Key business member benefits include:
- Access to BIAV members in various settings
- Listing in online professional directory*
- Free webinars
- Discounts on exhibiting
- Discounts on trainings
- Membership certificate for display
- Digital "Proud Member of BIAV" badge for your website
- Guest blog posts
- Subscription to BIAV communications including industry insights, news, and trends
Membership fees are based on a calendar year – January 1 - December 31, and are not pro-rated.
*The directory is for professionals who offer brain-injury related services such as legal, medical, clinical, financial planning, etc.