Advocacy Membership is for organizations that have made a special contribution supporting BIAV's advocacy efforts and promote our goals and mission.
Key advocacy member benefits:
- Organizations who are advocacy members are intimately involved in setting BIAV's legislative agenda and are actively engaged in strategy, awareness campaigns, and monthly planning calls.
- Access to BIAV members in various settings
- Listing in online professional directory*
- Free webinar for up to 5 staff for each BIAV webinar
- Discounts on exhibiting
- Discounts on trainings
- Membership certificate for display
- Digital "Proud Member of BIAV" badge for your website
- Subscription to BIAV communications including industry insights, news, and trends
Dues for advocacy members are based on a sliding scale based on funding streams. If you would like more information on this level of membership, please email email@example.com with 'Advocacy Membership' in the subject line.