Advocacy Membership is for organizations that have made a special contribution supporting BIAV's advocacy efforts and promote our goals and mission. Organizations who are advocacy members are intimately involved in setting BIAV's legislative agenda and are actively engaged in strategy, awareness campaigns, and monthly planning calls.
Key advocacy member benefits:
- Access to BIAV members in various settings
- Listing in online professional directory*
- Quarterly members-only newsletters
- Access to peers in private online community
- Eligible for financial aid/scholarships for events
- Free webinar for up to 5 staff for each BIAV webinar
- Discounts on exhibiting
- Discounts on trainings
- Digital "Proud Member of BIAV" badge for your website
- Subscription to BIAV communications including industry insights, news, and trends
Dues for advocacy members are based on a sliding scale based on funding streams. If you would like more information on this level of membership, please email email@example.com with 'Advocacy Membership' in the subject line.