Young Professional Membership
Young Professional membership is for professionals 35 and under interested in connecting with and supporting Virginia's brain injury community through active application of their professional knowledge and skills.
Key young professional member benefits include:
- Tailored networking opportunities with professional peers and people impacted by brain injury in various settings
- Listing in online professional directory*
- Free webinars
- Discounts on trainings
- Membership certificate for display
- Subscription to BIAV communications including industry insights, news, and trends
- Your membership also allows BIAV to continue representing your interests to legislators and policymakers as we work to support and advance the capacity of the workforce in the brain injury field.
Membership fees are based on a calendar year – January 1 - December 31, and are not pro-rated.
*The directory is for professionals who offer brain-injury related services such as legal, medical, clinical, financial planning, etc.