Making Headway Marketplace
Join us for our new and exciting venue for special products and services in our Marketplace.
Do you have a special product you would like to sell or showcase at our annual conference on March 9th?
Then the Marketplace is for you!
- Marketplace tables are designed for entrepreneurs or small businesses with a budget under $100,000.
- These businesses must be run by individuals with a disability or provide a non-clinical service for individuals with disabilities.
- Marketplace participants must be approved as an appropriate vendor by the Brain Injury Association of Virginia.
- The Marketplace takes place at our conference on Saturday March 9, 2019.
- Complete the registration form below and submit with your $20 fee.
- Food sales are not allowed.
BIAV Making Headway Conference Details:
- March 9, 2019
- Renaissance Portsmouth Hotel
- Audience includes: persons with brain injury, caregivers, family members, professionals
- For questions, email email@example.com
- Table set up 8:30-9:30 am; Marketplace will be open from 10:15 am-3 pm; cleanup 3-4 pm
Registration for Marketplace is due on or before February 22, 2019.