Making Headway Virtual Conference
This Year our Making Headway Conference will be a Fully Virtual Experience!
Join us Friday, November 13th for our event kick off Social Hour and Saturday, November 14th for a packed schedule of informative sessions, the Brain Injury Association of Virginia Annual Meeting, panel presentations, prizes, and more.
Here's some highlights of what to expect:
- Conference website will remain open for two weeks post conference for workshop viewing.
- A virtual help desk will be available to answer your questions and help you with any technical issues.
- Continuing Education Units (CEU's) from VCU will be available.
- View a special 20th Anniversary celebration video.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall access.
Check out what Making Headway 2020 has to offer!
Registration opens October 7th!
Thank you Event Sponsors:
This project is supported through state general funds (Contract #16-002A) administered by the Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services (DARS).