Career Starter (Student) Membership
The Career Starter Membership is for students currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program or graduates in the first year of their career.
Key career starter member benefits include:
- Networking with brain injury professionals and peers in various settings
- Free webinars
- Financial aid/scholarships to attend events
- Access to peers in private online communities
- Discounts on trainings
- Guest blog posts
- Subscription to BIAV communications including industry insights, news, trends, and career opportunities
- Your membership also allows BIAV to continue representing your interests to legislators and policymakers as we work to support and advance the capacity of the workforce in the brain injury field.
Membership fees are based on a calendar year – January 1 - December 31, and are not pro-rated.